Content Optimization in SEO
What is content optimization in SEO?
A well written article can engage your audience and boost the organic traffic to your website.
SEOBetter will write up an article for your website that as been optimized for 1 – 3 long tail keywords.
Organic search results from 3 blog posts a month.
You should use the article to your advantage by embedding lead magnets, ads, affiliate links or your own eCommerce products.
When a user is in the purchasing decision stage, they most likely would be searching for ideas and solutions on Google.
If your blog post specifically targets their search intent, statistics show that there is a 28% higher conversion rate then if they clicked on your advertisement on Google or Facebook.
We have found that content optimization in SEO is significantly important for building domain authority.
Let me give you a run down of content optimization in SEO and what I will do for your business.
- I will take a look at your website and research long tail keywords based on your niche.
- I will converse with you on the type of article you would like created.
- I will use the latest techniques to write an article that ranks on the first page without backlinks.
- I will create a video from your content for Youtube so you can embed it into your article. (take a look at an example)
- I will provide you with 5 low file size PNG images for your article.
When I create one article for Content Optimization in SEO it will be available to you as a downloadable Word doc.
Get ready to see a spike in your Google Webmasters analytics statistics in 8 weeks time.
We recommend buying 3 articles per month for 6 months so you can see a steady increase in your organic traffic over time.
Before you order this gig, take into consideration that we don’t control Google and their search engine updates.
It will take between 4 weeks – 8 weeks to get any organic keyword search traffic from the article.